Roadnight Pharmacy – Sidcup
88 Station Road
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2016/17
We are a group of 4 pharmacies in the Kent area, we have 1 place for Pre-Registration Pharmacist Trainee to start in August 2016
Pre Reg student is required in a busy Kent pharmacies in DA15 7DU
Excellent training will be given.
• Dispensing prescriptions.
• Order placement and receipt.
• Serving on counter, including sale of medicines according to protocol.
• Cash handling.
• Resolving customer queries.
• Resolving GP/ other health professional queries.
• Working in an effective manner both in and outside working hours (where appropriate) in order to achieve objectives set out in pre- registration pharmacist syllabus.
• Accepting roles normally conducted by Pharmacist where legally and professionally acceptable, under supervision of Pharmacist, within competence at appropriate stages in training.
• Supervising staff.
• Training staff.
• Accepting appropriate delegated tasks, where necessary, with aim to achieve confidence in assuming role of a responsible pharmacist.
To apply send email to
Pre-registration pharmacist required.
Application end date: 01/09/2016.