S Jethro Healthcare Pharmacy – London
120 Golders Green Road,
2021 - 2022 Pre-reg intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2021/22
We are looking to recruit a Pre-Registration Pharmacist for our training programme starting 2021-2022.
We are located in the heart of Golders Green high street and have been serving the local community for 40+ years.
We offer an excellent training programme with a top class pass rate in the GPhc exam.
As part of the wider NHS our Pharmacies offer a number of NHS services to patients including Flu Jabs, MURs, NMS & Blood Pressure Checks. You will be actively involved in being part of providing these services and also after the appropriate training provide some of these services yourself.
In addition to the above you will learn a huge amount about the NHS, Medicines, Pharmacy, Dispensing Processes and the services Pharmacists provide to thousands of people on a daily basis in local communities. You will be part of a business providing a key NHS Healthcare Service.
- Pharmacy Graduate from a UK University
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused & friendly
- A team player
- Excellent Accuracy & Numeracy skills
- Self Motivated the ability to work to tight deadline
- Perform under pressure
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Pre-Reg training with recognised programme
- Fully Progressive Programmes with a formal Pathway
- Blood Pressure Testing on Patients
- First Aid & CPR Training
- Medicines Counter Assistant – MCA
Hours of Work:
- 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Salary & Benefits:
- £18,400 per annum
- 4 weeks Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 15% Staff Discount on Counter Medicines and Health & Beauty Products
- Post qualification opportunities to work as a Pharmacist at our pharmacy
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to build their existing career in pharmacy and train in our company with the potential to work as a pharmacist after qualification.
If you are interested in Healthcare with a real customer focus providing a safe quality pharmacy service to make a difference, then contact us now for more information or to apply.
2021/22 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 01/01/2022.