We have three Leicester based vacancies for pre-registration pharmacy students from late July 2017 for a 12 month placement. They are based at Countesthorpe Chemist, Earl Shilton Pharmacy, and Saffron pharmacy. We also have opportunities in Wolverhampton, Fulham and Bedford
This is an excellent opportunity for pre-registration students that have initiative and want to contribute to a growing business. You will understand the importance of accuracy within our environment, and be able to demonstrate your ability to work well within a team.
Full support and training is given during the placement.
Your main duties will include:
• Maintain an accurate, efficient and professional dispensing experience for all of our customers.
• Meet the agreed standard operating procedures and report all dispensing errors.
• Support the onsite pharmacist in achieving excellence in our customer experience and meeting all legal requirements.
• Ensure that prescriptions are legal, accurate and without any errors or forgeries.
Essential skills and requirements
• Registered with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
• An excellent understanding of providing an enhanced customer experience.
• A high standard of English and communication skills.
• A good level of maths.
• Able to comply fully and understand the importance of customer confidentiality.
• Good organisational skills, excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines and multitask.
• Able to build relationships with key partners (GP surgeries, care/nursing homes etc.)
• A willingness to learn and apply new skills.
Saffron Apothecaries Ltd is an established independent, with eight community pharmacy’s reporting to a head office. Support and training is provided to all employees.
Please send us your CV, including a covering letter, explaining how you meet the requirements of the job. Please email to email@example.com