We are looking for a pharmacist to join our team. The pharmacist must have excellent communication skills and be trained to administer travel vaccinations. We would also like the candidate to have recent experience of working in a busy dispensary and managing a large team.
• To lead, manage and develop the pharmacy team to maximise sales and profitability of your pharmacy, by sound business performance, and establishing long term relationships with customers.
• To support the achievement of Sharmans Pharmacy’s business goals and objectives.
Reports to: Rikin Patel
• Provide a safe and efficient Pharmaceutical Service within the accepted legal and professional requirements using relevant policies and procedures and the GPhC code of ethics.
• Ensure full personal and staff compliance with company SOPs, and review on an ongoing basis for the avoidance of risk.
• To manage the collection of prescriptions and home delivery service ensuring an efficient service that meets the needs of the store, surgeries and patients.
• Ensure that all enhanced services are proactively offered to patients and customers and opportunities for new services are highlighted to the management so that appropriate action can be taken. It is recognised that some services will be affected by religious or moral beliefs (See Medicines Ethics and Practice Guide).
• Project a positive image of the company as its representative, both to company staff and external organisations.
• Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are met, and that all necessary records are kept/maintained and staff are aware of their own personal responsibilities for Health and Safety.
• Qualified to degree level in pharmaceutical science.
• Registered with GPhC and compliant with standards for pharmacy practice.
• Maintain a CPD record which reflects personal training needs and encompasses relevant current developments in keeping with the requirements of the profession.
• Good attention to detail and high levels of concentration.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Excellent team working skills.
• High level of IT literacy and numeracy.
OPENING DATE: 17th May 2019
CLOSING DATE: 16th June 2019