We are looking to recruit a full time Dispensary Manager for our busy pharmacy in Northwood
This is an excellent opportunity for a Pharmacy Dispenser, who has initiative and flair and wants to make their mark within a company.
In the company we up skill everyone to share the responsibilities of retail and dispensary roles.
Team work is extremely important to us.
Our team at Sharmans are very experienced and they run a very successful pharmacy.
We want someone who matches the teams passion for pharmacy and helping to provide the highest level of service and care to our local community.
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist, your support is vital to the pharmacist in the provision of advanced and enhanced services.
You will be part of a hard-working team, and will be involved in developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations in order to ensure that we deliver the most effective customer service.
· To work alongside pharmacy technicians and under the supervision of the responsible pharmacist to ensure the safe, accurate and timely supply of prescribed medication to patients.
· To provide medicines-related and healthy lifestyle advice to patients as well as assisting in the smooth operation of the pharmacy.
· Good attention to detail and high levels of concentration.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Excellent team working skills.
· Good level of IT literacy and numeracy
· A warm and friendly but professional attitude towards customers.
· An ability to respond to medical queries in a sensitive and professional manner.
· Experience of working in a retail environment (desirable).
· Experience of handling money and maintaining finance records