We have a fantastic opportunity for a full time Regular Pharmacist to join the Pharmacy team at our South Petherton Pharmacy branch next door to South Petherton Medical Centre.
We are an Independent Pharmacy chain across the South West and pride ourselves in delivering outstanding Pharmacy customer service. Our Pharmacists go above and beyond when providing healthcare advice in the heart of the community.
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Pharmacist who can bring guidance and a commercial edge to the pharmacy. The Pharmacist should inspire every member of the team to deliver expert clinical advice, services and exceed targets with the support of the Area Manager.
Working Pattern: You’ll be working 35-45 hrs per week, rotational shifts consisting of;
Monday – Friday: 7am – 3pm , 3pm – 11pm
Saturdays: 7am – 8pm
Sundays: 9am – 4pm
What to expect;
- You’ll be working in a steady paced, inspiring environment that allows you to deliver genuine care and build great relationships with your patients, customers, and your highly capable team.
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Providing an excellent clinical service to our customers
- Proactively developing Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner
- Working closely with the Area Manager – Conducting reviews, audits, risk assessment and ensuring customer and patient safety is adhered to
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
- Identifying areas that may improve that branches service
- Actively supporting the development, education and training of colleagues
What you will need:
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and a true desire to help others. In addition, you will:
- Be registered with the GPhC
- Have experience in working in Community Pharmacy
- Demonstrate high levels of clinical and professional knowledge
- Have a passion for community pharmacy and providing the best care for our customers
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Have outstanding communication skills to effectively meet the diverse needs of customers and patients
We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our employee needs including job share and part time working. If this interests you, please apply and get in touch to discuss more.