Station Road Pharmacy – Consett
9 Station Road
Pharmacist, Pharmacy Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and patient focused Pharmacist Manager at our pharmacy in Consett.
With overall management and responsibility of the branch, you will have an excellent track record for developing relationships, excellent standards of service and a real drive and enthusiasm for leading our team in providing services to our local community. You will have the ability to develop the team and focus on delivering all essential, advanced, locally commissioned and private services.
• An organised individual with good attention to detail.
• Maintaining and developing good relationships with the local GPs.
• Able to lead an motivate the pharmacy team.
• Able to identify opportunities for new business and services.
• Proficient at NMS, MURs and flu vaccinations.
• Maximising appropriate services and reviews.
• Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to explain things clearly and
• understand the patients’ needs.
• An understanding of running an efficient retail pharmacy.
• An understanding of the new pharmacy funding contract.
The position is full-time, 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays, when required.
We welcome applications from all candidates with the right abilities and experience.
Please note that registration with the GPhC is required for this position
We offer a competitive salary, full Head Office backup from a dedicated team and the ability to progress within the company.
Pharmacy Manager required. Application closing date 30/03/2019.