Stearns Pharmacy – Hertfordshire
48 High street
Pharmacy Dispenser – Full time or Part time
Stearns pharmacy is delighted to announce that we are currently looking to recruit a Pharmacy Dispenser to join our friendly team in a busy community pharmacy. You will provide support to the Pharmacist in the receipt and preparation of prescriptions, and will be expected to provide a high level of customer care.
As a dispenser, you will be required to:
• Deliver a quality retail service to ensure customer expectations are met
• Dispensing prescriptions as well as preparation of monitored dosing systems.
• Complete pharmacy operational requirements by organising and directing work flow, verifying order entries, charges and inspections (such as date checking)
• Maintain records for controlled substances.
• Removing outdated and damaged medications from pharmacy.
• Ensure compliance with ethical, professional and legal pharmacy standards at all times adhering to standard operating procedures
• Keep up to date with regulatory and statutory requirements within the pharmacy
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Support pharmacist in providing services.
When applying for the job, can you please bring a CV.
Full/part time Pharmacy Dispenser required.
Application closing date: 30/06/2016.