Tanner Street Pharmacy – Thetford
Archived on 9 May 2021 – this content has expired.
UK, East of England
1 Tanner Court,
- Responsible for the day to day operational management of the Pharmacy dispensary including workflow ensuring dispensing targets is achieved including wait times,number of items and services
- Ensure and maintain compliance with ethical, professional and legal pharmacy standards at all times adhering to standard operating procedures
- (SOPs) and to keep up to date with regulatory and statutory requirements of General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and NHS England
- Dispense, amongst other things, prescriptions issued by doctors
- Ensure dispensary team maintains timely and effective dispensing of prescriptions issued by doctors or other prescribers and helps the team where necessary to achieve this
- Responsibility for ensuring month end submissions to the NHSBSA is on time and accurate
- Organise and attend regular management meetings with GPs/Practice Managers. Advise health professionals on the selection and appropriate use of medicines
- Maintain records for controlled drugs
- 4 weeks Holiday pay plus Bank Holiday pay
- Bonus package upon meeting targets
Dispensary Manager required. Application closing date 09/05/2021.