Tanner Street Pharmacy – Thetford
UK, East of England
1 Tanner Court,
As a Pharmacist, you will be providing excellent customer, patient care and working in our team with good leadership qualities.
It’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s looking after our customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
- Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy looks and feels like from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy technician
- Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues
- As a pharmacist, you must be registered with the relevant pharmacy regulator, GPhC
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Be commercially astute, understand the growth and development of the healthcare industry
- Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
- Thrive in a team-centered approach with strong collaborative working
We are looking for the ideal candidate who will is flexible and will be given the opportunity to learn how you can run your own pharmacy business in the future.
- Salary negotiable with experience
- Staff discount
TBC with experience.
Pharmacist required. Application closing date 31/05/2021.