We are seeking a qualified Accuracy Checking Technician within a community pharmacy in Shepperton.
Our Pharmacy is a busy pharmacy in terms of item numbers (managed repeats and dosette) and patient walk in’s. The role is very fast paced so require someone whom is enthusiastic, customer focused and can react quickly.
You would be working within an established and supportive dispensary team so as a Checking Technician you need to work effectively as part of a team but also work under your own initiative when required.
Our pharmacy offer a range of services including weekly compliance aids, Electronic Prescription Service, repeat dispensing, comprehensive delivery service and a range of OTC products. The pharmacy prides itself on patient service and offering independent advice with a personal service.
We’re looking for an experienced Checking Technician professional who can delegate amongst the cohesive team. The branch offers a wide variety of healthcare services and the chosen candidate will provide effective support to the local community while adhering to SOP’s and working practices.
The role offers a genuine unique opportunity for further career development for the right candidate and the right candidate must also have a ‘can do’ attitude within the work place and have experience of working in a customer-focused pharmacy environment.
- A full working week with flexible hours
- Genuine career progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Working closely alongside the pharmacist providing accuracy checks
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Fully qualified Accuracy Checking Technician, registered with the Gphc
- A motivated pharmacy professional that can adhere working guidelines while ensuring targets are met
- Flexibility to cover other stores in the region if needed
- Likes working in a busy, customer-focused working environment
- A great team player who can also work effectively and act on own initiative
If you are interested in the role, please email a copy of your cv to us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £15,000.00-£22,000.00 per year