Verulam Pharmacy – St. Albans
Archived on 31 July 2018 – this content has expired.
1 Ermine Close
We are looking to recruit a Dispensing Assistant to work part-time. This position is ideally suited to someone with retail experience and is willing to undertake the relevant training courses in order to progress.
As a Dispensary Assistant you will work under the Pharmacist supervision to dispense prescriptions and will assist with the sales of over the counter medicines, offering advice to customers on the provision of information, symptoms and products as well promoting the additional services that our branch offers. You will also be involved in purchasing new stock and maintain adequate stock on shelves.
Your salary will be based on experience and level of qualification.
– Dispensing prescriptions
– Answering telephone queries
– Stock maintenance
– Serving customers to assist with ordering medication
– Giving advice to the public
– Selling over the counter medicine after undertaking the relevant training course
– Purchasing products
– Pricing and merchandising
– Good communication skills
– Good organisational skills
– Attention to small details
Competitive salary, holidays, staff discount and performance based bonus.
Candidate required. Application closing date 31/07/2018.
Send your CV and/or cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org