Village Green Pharmacy – Birmingham
1095 Warwick Road,
We are a 100 hours pharmacy located at a busy high street, famous for providing high quality pharmacy services with a memorable customer service experience. We have a strong and ambitious support staff team comprising of Trainee Dispensers, Qualified Dispensers, GPhC registered Pharmacy Technician and a Delivery Driver.
Services of a Locum Pharmacist are required to cover regular shifts, on a fixed weekly rota.
The successful candidate would be:
- An expert Proscript Connect user
- A keen and quick learner.
- A capable leader to lead the team in setting and achieving short and long term goals
- Willing and ready to work in a busy pharmacy settings
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of working for independent pharmacies shall be an advantage
- Knowledge of Asian (Sub-Continental) languages will be an advantage too
A service level agreement shall be signed between the successful locum and the company.
Please get in touch by emailing your CV and a cover letter, or to discuss further or to find out more.
( Please do not attempt to call the pharmacy, your email shall be promptly replied )
Locum Pharmacist required. Application closing date 16/08/2020.