Washwood Heath Pharmacy – Birmingham
Archived on 19 December 2018 – this content has expired.
881 Washwood Heath Road
2019-2020 Pre-reg Intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2019/20
• 12 month programme based in community pharmacy
• Full support of a dedicated tutor from community pharmacy
• Additional support from a hospital trained pharmacist
• Comprehensive training underpinned by the NPA education team
• Off-site study days with other Pre-registration trainees
• Mock registration exam
• Training and support to develop clinical skills and management knowledge
• Participation in a range of enhanced services
• 100% pass rate
Looking for a reliable, hardworking student. Must be able to work well within a team and able to handle pressure. Must be keen to learn and apply new skills. Will need to be committed to helping patients with their health needs.
Training provided by two pharmacists
Enrolment on NPA training course
28 days paid holiday
Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 19/12/2018.