Washwood Heath Pharmacy – Birmingham
UK, West Midlands
881 Washwood Heath Road,
2020 - 2021 Pre-reg intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2020/21
Pre-registration pharmacist placement for an individual enthusiastic about community pharmacy and patient centred care. Will need to be committed to helping patients with their health needs and use the knowledge acquired at university to underpin the care provided.
The successful candidate will need to be reliable, hardworking and able to work well within a team and handle pressure.
Must be keen to learn and apply new skills.
12 month programme based in community pharmacy
- Full support of a dedicated tutor from community pharmacy with 25 years plus experience in the industry
- Additional support from a hospital trained pharmacist
- Comprehensive training underpinned by the NPA education team
- Off-site study days with other pre-registration trainees
- Mock registration exam
- Training and support to develop clinical skills and management knowledge
- Participation in a range of enhanced services
- NHS services
- Invaluable experience with PGD’S and non NHS clinical services
- Work with a small, friendly team focused to provide excellent patient centred care
- Family owned private community pharmacy offering you the opportunity to work autonomously as a pharmacist
28 days annual leave and company discount
2020/21 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 31/03/2020.