Washwood Heath Pharmacy – Birmingham
Archived on 30 September 2020 – this content has expired.
881 Washwood Heath Road,
2020 - 2021 Pre-reg intake
There is a pre-registration place available for the year commencing 2020 – 2021 at
WASHWOOD HEATH PHARMACY
881 Washwood Heath Road
0121 783 2042
- 12 month programme based in community pharmacy
- Full support of a dedicated tutor from community pharmacy
- Additional support from a hospital trained pharmacist
- Comprehensive training underpinned by the NPA education team
- Off-site study days with other pre-registration trainees
- Mock registration exam
- Training and support to develop clinical skills and management knowledge
- Participation in a range of enhanced services
- 100% pass rate
- NHS services
- Invaluable experience with PGD’S and non NHS clinical services
Looking for a reliable, hardworking student. Must be able to work well within a team and able to handle pressure. Must be keen to learn and apply new skills. Will need to be committed to helping patients with their health needs.
If you are interested, please contact Mahmood on email@example.com
We are looking to interview and trial applicants immediately, please respond by email and curriculum vitae in the first instance.
2020/21 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 30/09/2020.