Watlington Health Limited – Kings Lynn
Archived on 31 March 2021 – this content has expired.
UK, East of England
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dispensing prescription medicines to the public
- Liaise with doctors about the prescriptions – on site liaison and daily meeting with doctors
- Counselling and advising public on the treatment of minor ailments
- Advising patients of any adverse side effects of medicines or potential interaction with other medicines / treatments
- Undertaking medicines use reviews (MUR), and advanced service to help patients understand how their medicines work and why they have to take them
View full job description here.
Dependent / negotiable on experience
Superintendent Pharmacist required. Application closing date 31/03/2021.