Westcliff Pharmacy – Bournemouth
Archived on 31 July 2021 – this content has expired.
Pharmacist, Pharmacy Manager
We have a vacancy for an experienced Pharmacy manager to join and lead our Medical Centre Pharmacy in the Centre of Bournemouth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active Pharmacist that has initiative and wants to contribute to a growing business. You should be able to demonstrate your ability to work well within a team and provide leadership in growing the business.
We offer a market leading salary plus a performance based bonus scheme.
Your main duties will include:
- Driving the business and all services forward
- Develop and maintain links with onsite GP Partners in the business
- Identify and act upon opportunities for new business and services
- Provide an environment that delivers a first-class customer experience
- Ensure all aspects of policy and legislation are fulfilled
- Essential skills and requirements
- have experience of working as a pharmacy manager
- possess Good People skills
- be able to make decisions affecting location on a day to day basis, referring issues where necessary
- have an excellent understanding of providing an enhanced customer experience
- Competitive hourly rate
- Staff discount
Pharmacist Manager required. Application closing date 31/07/2021.