Whitewater Pharmacy – Hook
Archived on 30 September 2019 – this content has expired.
Technician, Accuracy Checking Technician
Pharmacy Technician/ Accuracy Checking Technician
- Labelling, dispensing and final accuracy check of clinically checked prescriptions
- Support the pharmacy manager and locum pharmacists with the services and other duties
- Manage and organised the work flow by making sure all the managed repeats and Nomads were ordered and dispensed as per the time frames
- Be willing to provide other services like healthy living champion, measuring blood pressure etc.
- The sale of over-the-counter medicines and the provision of information to customers on symptoms and products
- Ordering, receiving and storing pharmaceutical stock and have a better stock management
- The supply of pharmaceutical stock to other organisations like ONPOS
- An excellent salary depending on experience
- GPhC fees paid
- Fantastic career prospects and genuine opportunities for career development
- 4 weeks of holidays plus bank holidays
discussed at the time of application
Pharmacy Technician/Accuracy Checking Technician required. Application closing date 30/09/2019.