Wraysbury Village Pharmacy – Wraysbury
Archived on 31 July 2019 – this content has expired.
58 High Street
2019-2020 Pre-reg Intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2019/20
Join our passionate Pharmacy Team and become a Local NHS Healthcare Professional. Serve the local
community helping patients on a day to day basis and do your pre-reg with us.
We are looking to recruit a Pre-Registration Pharmacist for our training programme starting Summer
We are traditional 40 hour community pharmacies located in two Thameside villages Datchet near
Windsor and Slough, and Wraysbury near Heathrow.
• Fully Paid GPhc Pre-Reg training with recognised programmes
• Fully Progressive Programmes with a formal Pathway
• First Aid & CPR Training
• Medicines Counter Assistant – MCA
–Hours of Work–
• Full Time Permanent – 40 hours per week, 42 weeks – GPhC compliant.
• Flexible Shifts
• Monday – Friday 9-6 with the occasional Saturday 9-1.
–Salary & Benefits–
• 4 weeks Holidays + Bank Holidays
• 20% Staff Discount on Counter Medicines and Health & Beauty Products
• All Training fully paid
2019/20 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 31/07/2019.