Amidst the noise of the campaign, and the claims and counter-claims, what are the facts about the Government proposals for cuts and efficiencies? Join the NPA webinar on 12th May to find out.
This free online webinar will help you to understand:
- What does 6% actually mean?
- Could my pharmacy be forced to close? What has the Government actually said about closures?
- Is hub and spoke actually safer, as the Government claims?
- Am I in a cluster of pharmacies, and is this a bad thing?
- Are the Government’s proposals driven by patient demand?
- Is the Support Your Local Pharmacy campaign having an effect?
You will also have the opportunity to put your questions live to our presenters.
Fin McCaul (Host)
Mike Hewitson – NPA Board Member
Gareth Jones – NPA Public Affairs Manager
Ian Strachan – NPA Chairman