Archived on 11 December 2020 – this content has expired.
External webinar: Q&A with Ellis Whittam – Managing sickness and absence within your workforce
Free of charge, as part of your NPA membership
With the risk of infection very much present across the UK and government restrictions still being firmly enforced, all businesses are likely to experience ongoing challenges around sickness and absenteeism.
Join Ellis Whittam for a free live Q&A Managing sickness and absence within your workforce to improve management confidence and avoid potential legal issues further down the line.
Hosted by Ellis Whittam’s Employment Law Director, James Tamm, this 45-minute virtual session will cover the following scenarios:
• COVID-19 and short-term absenteeism;
• What are the rules around self-isolation and sick pay?
• What absence procedures should you be taking;
• Employees return to work;
• The problems caused by shielding employees;
• Disability discrimination and how to avoid it; and
• Medical capability, sickness and unfair dismissal claims.
If you have any questions, please submit them using the form on the registration page, James will endeavour to answer as many as possible during the live session.