GPhC new style pharmacy inspections
Event Details Add to calendar
Free of charge
The GPhC decided at its meeting in December 2018 the principles that will underpin how it regulates and inspects registered pharmacies in future. There are a number of operational changes in line with these principles, which the GPhC are currently putting into place.
Join us for our webinar on Tuesday 19th March at 7:30pm when we’ll cover the upcoming changes to the GPhC inspection regime, and help do what you need to do to comply with these new rules.
The benefits of joining us for the webinar:
- Be fully informed about the upcoming changes to the way GPhC inspects registered pharmacy premises in England, Scotland and Wales
- Understand why this is happening regarding the publication of inspection reports
- Understand how to prepare for the new inspection process
- Understand what you should do regarding revalidation this year
- Find out what support is available for pharmacies with regards to the new style GPhC inspections and general pharmacy support
Register now using the link to the right.