Archived on 14 September 2017 – this content has expired.
Healthcare Together Company Networking Event
The Boardroom at the NPA, Mallinson House, 38-42 St Peters Street, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3NP
£40 (This admin fee will cover lunch and refreshments.)
‘Provider company networking event- sharing best practice'
Healthcare Together are holding a ‘Provider company networking event- sharing best
practice' in September 2017.
The objectives of the event are to provide:
- A forum to network with existing provider companies and those LPCs wishing to
support one – we have the pleasure of Ash Pandya from Essex LPC attending
- An opportunity to share best practice and key learnings including those that went
well and those that didn’t
The following themes will be covered on the day:
- Being a successful provider company
- Looking for the opportunity and assessing/screening them
- Bidding for the opportunity
- Managing the service effectively
Places are limited so if you would like to attend, please contact Louise Baglole by email email@example.com to secure your place.