How to plan for a successful pharmacy sale
Event Details Add to calendar
Wellcome Collection, 183 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE
This free seminar will focus on the key points that are crucial when preparing your pharmacy ready for sale. During this session, Hutchings Consultants will share tips and market knowledge to help you maximise the value of your pharmacy.
The seminar will cover:
- Market updates and prices
- Tax planning opportunities in the lead up to retirement
- Key factors which will determine the value of your pharmacy
- How to increase the value of your pharmacy
- The Do’s and Don’ts when selling
- How to structure your sale tax efficiently and walk away with more money in your pocket
- Minimising stress
- How to avoid legal pitfalls
- Plan properly
- The importance of seller due diligence
The Wellcome Collection is easily accessible by train (Euston Station) and car (NCP car park). For more information about the Wellcome Collection, including how to get there, please visit www.wellcomecollection.org
Please note: This event is FREE for you and one guest however, everyone must be registered in advance to attend.
For any queries, please contact Kate Lovelace on 01494 722 224.