Archived on 5 July 2021 – this content has expired.
If only I’d known…
For anyone who encounters people with low vision or literacy difficulties in their professional role - hear from Sight and Sound Technology Limited.
This case study led approach session introduces a number of case studies looking at the way in which assistive technology can assist people to meet their day to day needs and ultimately improve independence.
- Educate regarding technology that is available
- That it doesn’t always have to be sophisticated technology to make a difference
- That the technology has to be trained and supported otherwise the value is lost
- Awareness of how certain conditions manifest themselves
- Understanding of costs of assistive technology