If you are a pharmacy owner, thinking of selling your business now or in the next few years, discover how to maximise the price of your pharmacy.
From 11am to 2.30pm on Sunday 19th November, Hutchings Consultants’ expert panel will explain how you can increase the value of your pharmacy, talk you through the crucial dos and don’ts when preparing a pharmacy for sale, and answer any questions you have about the selling process.
The seminar is ideal for anyone who wants to be in a strong position when the time to sell comes, whether that’s now or in the next few years. You’ll learn how to:
- Make more money from your pharmacy
- Get tips to help you increase your pharmacy’s value now
- Find out how to structure your sale most tax efficiently
- Ensure your legal team is protecting you and your interests
- Minimise stress whenever you sell
- Understand the selling process and possible hiccups
- Discover the legal pitfalls (and learn how to avoid them)
- Save time in the selling process
- Learn how best to prioritise your time and prepare your sale
- Understand the importance of due diligence
Meet the speakers:
Associate Director at Hutchings Consultants
Paul will provide insight on current market trends and key areas which can increase your pharmacy value. He will also explain the process of marketing your business for sale and the different options available to secure the best price and terms.
Atif Butt (FCCA)
Senior Accountant at Hutchings Accountants
Atif will be advising on all the accounting aspects relating to pharmacy sales. He will also be highlighting how to reduce your tax liabilities, so you walk away with more money in your pocket.
Director of Ansons Solicitors
Jamie will outline the legal process of selling, helping you understand the next steps as you prepare for your sale. He will also explain what to look out for, and how to ensure your solicitor is working efficiently, and solely to protect you and your interests.