Archived on 29 April 2023 – this content has expired.
NPA Northern Ireland spring forum
The Island, Lisburn BT27 4RL
Free of charge as part of your NPA membership
The NPA is delighted to announce that a forum for members in Northern Ireland will be held on 26 April 2023. The forum will provide members the opportunity to hear from expert speakers and to discuss issues and current developments in community pharmacy practice.
|The NPA forum for members in Northern Ireland will provide members the opportunity to discuss developments in emerging issues along with an update on support from the NPA.
The face-to-face event was a regular feature for many years pre-COVID with lead decision-makers from local organisations. This event will be delivered in a hybrid format with the option of joining virtually.
From 9.00 am we will welcome members for coffee, with the main content starting at 9.30 am to conclude at 1.00 pm. A light lunch will be served.
We shall hear from experts with plenty of time for discussion and networking.
Topics will include workforce and pharmacy supervision, along with an update on NPA services.
- Learn how NPA is influencing discussions on supervision within the pharmacy
- Hear how the NPA is supporting our members with workforce
- Review NPA contribution to the COVID Inquiry
- Learn what recent developments in the Windsor Framework mean for medicines supply and FMD
- Open discussion opportunity on current member priorities in Northern Ireland
If you would prefer to join the meeting virtually then we can provide that option.