A police superintendent from the National Business Crime Centre gives practical advice on preventing crime in pharmacies as well as covering the newly released data from Chemist & Druggist magazine on crime in pharmacy.
This is your chance to quiz an experienced officer about how you can best handle problems like anti-social behaviour outside the pharmacy, shoplifting and violence against staff.
1. The scale of crime committed in pharmacies, such as shoplifting and violence against staff
2. Precautions you can take to protect yourself, your staff, your premises and your stock
3. Where to access training, e.g. for conflict resolution
4. What are your responsibilities as employers and staff
5. Online/digital crime and how to avoid being scammed