Recent years have proved anything but typical for pharmacy. With changing market conditions and ever-increasing pressures, selling your pharmacy has begun to feel to some owners like a mountain they don’t know how to approach.
In this informative webinar hosted by pharmacy sales experts Hutchings Consultants, you will learn about current market demand, the steps required to sell your business, and key tips and advice that could increase your business’ value, save you time, and put more money in your pocket when you do decide to sell.
|Paul Steet, Associate Director, Hutchings Consultants
||Paul has extensive experience in pharmacy valuations and sales around the UK and is responsible for the various Hutchings Consultants Market Reports and other media related articles.
|Jamie Gill, Director, Ansons Solicitors
||Jamie is a lead in the Ansons pharmacy team with over 10 years of experience in advising on pharmacy transactions.
Ansons Solicitors is one of the country’s leading legal specialists in pharmacy transactions and supports clients on all types of matters.
|Atif Butt, Senior Accountant (FCCA), Hutchings Accountants
||Atif is the senior accountant at Hutchings Accountants Ltd and has over 20 years’ experience helping business owners. He specialises in the pharmacy sector and assisting with business transfers.
We will provide you with:
- An overview of the current pharmacy sales market
- Simple things that may increase your pharmacy’s value
- How the right preparation can shave weeks or even months off a completion date
- How company and sale structure can have huge implications on your final tax bill
- Expert legal advice: helping you understand the legal process and common pitfalls when selling a pharmacy.