NPA Recommended Business Partner Hutchings Consultants are holding a confidential webinar. This webinar will follow the same format as their recent seminar in London so if you were unable to attend, this would be an ideal opportunity not to miss.
Our business partner Hutchings Consultants are holding a confidential webinar presented live by Scott Hayton, Director at Hutchings Consultants Ltd along with Tim Jenkins, Partner at Charles Russell Speechlys LLP, Atif Butt, Accountant at Hutchings Accountants Ltd and Paul Savuto, Financial Planner at DGS. This webinar will focus on the key points that are crucial when preparing your pharmacy ready for sale.
The following will be covered during this session:
- Market updates and prices
- Tax planning opportunities in the lead up to retirement
- Key factors which will determine the value of your pharmacy
- How to increase the value of your pharmacy
- The do’s and don’ts when selling
- How to structure your sale tax efficiently and walk away with more money in your pocket
- Minimising stress
- How to avoid legal pitfalls
- The importance of seller due diligence
- presenters will share tips and market knowledge to help you maximise the value of your pharmacy
Who should attend?
Pharmacy owners thinking of selling at any time during the next 5 years. This webinar will follow the same format as their recent seminar in London so if you were unable to attend, this would be an ideal opportunity not to miss.
To register and join them LIVE on Tuesday 22 January at 7.30pm visit: www.hutchingsconsultants.com
Click on the webinar registration link on the home page (your details will be completely confidential).
N.B. A Webinar is a live web-based seminar. You can listen to the speaker, see slides whilst the speaker presents and you can even submit questions from the comfort of your own home. You can participate in the webinar whilst remaining totally anonymous so no need to worry about confidentiality.