As we emerge from the pandemic, many employers are taking the opportunity to review and update their contracts and handbooks to better protect them from future unforeseen circumstances, bring them in line with new ways of working, and ensure they encompass the regulatory changes brought into place in April 2020.
Join our free webinar to discover the key protective clauses your employment contracts may be missing, whether employee handbooks are really necessary, and what changes to terms or policies you may need to introduce when rolling out hybrid or remote working. Plus get a recap on the Good Work Plan changes.
So, to ensure your contracts and handbooks promote best practice and protect your organisation against all eventualities, join our Senior Employment Law Adviser, Rachel Holding, for a comprehensive session which will aim to break down the following areas into a series of real actions you can take now:
- Employment contracts: The different types of contracts, what you legally need to include, and what additional clauses we almost always recommend employers add in to ensure they are watertight.
- The Good Work Plan: Which changes to employment contracts and terms were all employers required to implement on 6 April 2020?
- Hybrid/homeworking: Do you need to update contracts or issue specific policies? And what considerations should be given to data security, health and safety and insurance?
- Employee handbooks: Are they a legal requirement, and what should they include?
- At the end of the session, Rachel will be taking your questions on the topics discussed. In recognition of the limited time we have available, we recommend submitting your specific queries in advance via the registration form. All questions submitted before or during the webinar will be answered in a helpful FAQ which we’ll share with all registrants after the session.