Archived on 6 April 2018 – this content has expired.
Reminder: NPA board of management elections approaching
16 Mar 2018
Members in seven contested areas are being reminded to cast their votes by 12 noon on Friday, April 6.
Members are being reminded to cast their votes in the NPA board of management elections.
Voting is taking place in seven of the NPA’s 17 areas, which were contested.
Ballot papers, which have already been sent out, must be returned by 12 noon on Friday, April 6.
The results will be announced on Tuesday, April 10 and the new board will first sit later that month.
They will serve for a four year period. Details of the contested areas are as follows:
- Area 3, including parts of the East Midlands and South Yorkshire, where Jay Badenhorst and Garry Myers are standing.
- Area 4, including parts of the East of England, where Graham Phillips and Anil Sharma are standing.
- Area 6, including parts of the South of England, where Amish Patel and Raj R Patel are standing.
- Area 7, including parts of South London and the home counties, where Reena Barai and Dilip Joshi are standing.
- Area 9, including parts of South Central England, where Andrew Lane and Indira Panchal are standing.
- Area 12, including Birmingham and District, where Raj Morjaria and Nitin Sodha are standing.
- Area 14, including Manchester and surrounding areas, where Khalid Ahmed, Fin McCaul and Raj Patel are standing.
Anyone with any queries can contact the NPA’s returning officers via email@example.com
More information about the role and responsibilities of NPA board members is available here