The NPA to respond to the parliamentary committee inquiry on automation
09 Aug 2018
The NPA will be providing a written submission to the Business, Energy and Industrial strategy parliamentary committee inquiry on automation
We would like to hear about your automation innovations in this area to include in our written submission.
Some questions include:
- What impact has automation had on your business productivity to date/
- What sort of tasks are most and least likely to be replaced by automation?
- Is there enough advice and support available for businees who want to automate?
- Does the Govt. industrial strategy offer the right support to businessess for automation?
- What other actions should the Government be taking to support those affected by automation, such as a “robot tax”
Find out more information about the inquiry launch here
Please send your thoughts and comments to our Policy Manager, Helga Mangion, at email@example.com by 21st August 2018