NPA Healthy Living Pharmacy Leadership training
Event Details Add to calendar
National Pharmacy Association, Mallinson House, 38-42 St. Peters Street, St Albans, AL1 3NP
Members £30 per person (+VAT) and non-members £45 per person (+VAT)
This leadership training is suitable for anyone with management or supervisory responsibilities in a community pharmacy, not only for pharmacy contractors looking to achieve HLP Level 1 status.
The NPA will be holding a Healthy Living Pharmacy (HLP) Leadership training session at the NPA office on Thursday 17 January 2019. The training session will be delivered by Leyla Hannbeck, NPA Director of Pharmacy, and is aimed at pharmacy contractors seeking to achieve HLP Level 1 status, as part of the quality payments scheme.
The HLP leadership training session will cover areas such as:
- Building a great team – leading, motivating, delegating, developing self and others
- How to give feedback
- How to manage conflict
- Group work – including examples and action plans
Participants are presented with a certificate at the end of the session, which can be used as evidence to show they have met one of the HLP Level 1 quality criteria.
Leadership training further details
In order to achieve HLP Level 1 status, a pharmacy must:
- Have at least one member of staff who has undertaken leadership training
- Meet the Public Health England HLP Level 1 quality criteria
- Have at least one member of staff accredited as a Health Champion – a Healthy Living Champion (HLC) course is available from the NPA
For further information on this or any other query, please contact the NPA Pharmacy team on 01727 891 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.