Available to healthcare organisations with a registered pharmacy and Schools of Pharmacy.
Membership starts from £430 per organisation (excluding VAT).
Advice and support
- A dedicated team of pharmacists and technicians are on hand to provide you with personalised advice on any clinical, practice, legal or supply issue.
- You will also have access to our free 24/7 Employment and Health and Safety Advisory Service, provided by Ellis Whittam, who are on hand to support you ensure you are not liable to a claim.
- Access a wealth of resources on all clinical, professional and business matters.
- A range of free services are also available to help save you costs and expand your business.
The NPA provides leadership, voice and innovation for independent community pharmacies on policy, practice and legislative issues.
Being an NPA member gives you the opportunity to shape your profession by having your say via:
Affiliate Members are kept up-to-date with the latest industry news, business insights, reviews and exclusive offers via:
- inpharmacy – our bi-monthly member magazine
- Subscribe to our email alerts
- RSS Feeds
- Member events – policy forums, webinars and CPD seminars; which also provide a strategic focal point to meet, share and network with the NPA and other members
- Share your views and communicate directly with the NPA and other members by following us on Twitter and liking us on Facebook.
As an NPA member you have access to a portfolio of training courses to develop your career or bring your entire team to the next level, including:
- CPD accredited training courses
- Online professional development resources
- e-learning business skills.
Exclusive member only discounts on pharmacy essentials from our Webshopavailable 24 hours a day.